JumpIn! is an integrated, structured class that teaches motor skills such as balance and coordination while improving stamina. JumpIn! combines loads of sensory input and endless fun and movement by using challenging inflatable bounce and climb equipment.
JumpIn! is on the cutting edge of classes for children of all abilities. JumpIn! enables children to interact in a fun, natural, small group setting with their peers while simultaneously addressing social, emotional, and motor skill development. JumpIn! classes are the perfect way to improve the following skills:
- Strength and Stamina
- Core control coordination
- Gross motor and coordination
- Bilateral integration
- Body in space awareness
- Motor planning
Each JumpIn! class is planned and implemented by a skilled professional experienced in working with the special needs population and focuses heavily on social interaction.
Find Us at below location
JumpIn! classes are 1 hour and run weekly throughout the year.
Separate room available for parents to meet and socialize.
Cost: 350.00 per month (up to 5 classes)
Please call for class availability and times
JumpTherapy offers a one week therapeutic winter break camp and a 2 week therapeutic summer camp which takes place the third and fourth week in August
SUMMER AND WINTER CAMPS RUN IN SELECT LOCATIONS FROM 9:30 AM -12:30 PM AND OFFER:
- Minimum 1 hour guided and goal-directed Bounce session
- Small group sizes – 1:2 adult to child ratio (1:1 when needed)
- All activities designed with maximum therapeutic value in mind
- Create your own sensory-filled snack
- Sensory-based craft activities devoted to fine motor, perceptual motor, and/or handwriting skills development
- Outdoor sensory-filled activities (location and weather permitting)
- Daily theme with all activities related to the theme